Global Wellness Day is June 10th this year, and Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts is marking the occasion with a slew of new activities and amenities. Four Seasons is already pretty well-known for its luxurious spas and wellness-focused services, but they're stepping things up this June with great new offerings around the world, like:
- Complimentary fresh green juices in the lobby at Four Seasons Beverly Hills
- Complimentary 30 minute extensions for all 60/90 minute spa treatments at Four Seasons Peninsula Papagayo (on Global Wellness Day only)
- Special lunch and dinner wellness menus at Sala Mae Rim restaurant at Four Seasons Chiang Mai
- Complimentary fitness classes and mini-hand spa treatments at Four Seasons Lanai
- An early morning fitness party with an incredible 34-floor view at Four Seasons Mumbai
- ...and lots more!
Staying at any Four Seasons hotel or resort is a lovely way to treat yourself to luxury service and five star amenities, and booking a stay around Wellness Day definitely adds even more tempting extras to help you relax and replenish!