Many cruise lines have upped the ante over the last few years when it comes to luxurious perks for suite guests, and Regent Seven Seas' Regent Suite on the Seven Seas Explorer stands out among them for its ultra-luxe, over-the-top VIP offerings. Guests in the Regent Suite can look forward to:
- Over 4,000 square feet of luxurious space, including two balconies, an outdoor jacuzzi, two bathrooms, a private solarium, three walk-in closets, space for up to six guests, and your very own private in-suite spa with sauna, steam room, and jacuzzi.
- With your own in-suite spa, you'll of course want to indulge in some blissful treatments, and great news -- as a Regent Suite guest you're entitled to FREE unlimited Canyon Ranch spa treatments. This perk alone is a huge value, especially for spa aficionados and wellness travelers. Imagine being able to make every day a spa day, and have it all included in your cruise fare!
- Round-trip, first class air is included in your cruise fare.
- Before you set sail, you'll enjoy a free one-night hotel package, including ground transfers, breakfast, and porterage.
- At every port of call, you'll have a private car and driver on standby, ready to whisk you away to wherever your heart desires.
- On board the Seven Seas Explorer, your dining options are luxuriously all-inclusive, and as a Regent Suite guest, you're entitled to:
- Exclusive access to "The Study," a private dining room for up to 12 guests (so exclusive it doesn't even appear on the ship's deck plans!)
- VIP dinner with a senior officer
- A cocktail party for up to 8 guests
- A personalized full liquor bar setup in your suite
- An in-suite caviar service
- Guaranteed reservations at the specialty restaurant of your choice, every night
- Daily canapes, luxe fruit & chocolate arrangement, a welcome bottle of Veuve Clicquot Champagne, and an in-room Tea Forte setup
- Carefully curated in-suite amenities provide you with the utmost in comfort and wellness. Here's just a sampling of what you can look forward to:
- Free unlimited laundry and dry cleaning
- Personal butler
- Early access to your suite on embarkation day (at noon)
- Luxe spa accessories and a choice of high-end toiletries (including Guerlain, Bottega Veneta, Mistral, and L'Occitane Mer)
That is one impressive list of suite perks, isn't it?! And, on top of all the benefits mentioned above, as a Regent Suite guest, you'll also enjoy Regent Seven Seas' much-loved all-inclusive offerings, like unlimited free shore excursions, unlimited free wi-fi, pre-paid gratuities, and lots more.
Needless to say, sailing in the Regent Suite would truly be an unforgettable luxury cruise journey. If you have a special occasion to celebrate, or are yearning for an all-inclusive, ultra-luxurious cruise, get in touch with us. Nicely Travel is a certified Regent Luxury Cruise Expert, and we'd love to help you plan a seamless cruise experience.
Also, we've got the inside scoop on a couple upcoming sailings where we can get you the Regent Suite AND get your 3rd and 4th passengers totally comped!